See Also: Vietnamese Fried Chicken Thighs with Garlic-Chile Glaze Recipe
Ingredients:✔ 1 skinless empire kosher leg quarter
✔ 1/4 cup flour
✔ 1 egg
✔ 1 egg white
✔ 1/2 tsp olive oil
✔ 1 crushed garlic clove
✔ 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
✔ 3/4 cup panko Japanese bread crumbs
✔ 1/2 cup Italian herb seasoning
See Also: Oven Fried Chicken on a Stick Recipe
Directions:1. In a bowl, whisk egg, egg white, oil, garlic and mustard together well.
2. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and herb seasoning together.
3. Dry leg quarter with paper towel, then dredge chicken leg in flour to coat evenly.
4. Afterwards, dip chicken leg into the egg mixture one by one.
5. Then, press the Panko Japanese bread crumbs into chicken leg.
6. Transfer the chicken into baking dish and bake it in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. After 15 minutes, turn chicken leg and again bake it for 15 minutes more.
8. Remove from the oven and serve hot.