This is extremely easy and quick to make, and guess what; you can make it in a pan!
PREP 10 minutes
See Also: Egg Florentine Pizza Recipe
✔ 1 Pre baked pizza crust
✔ 2 tbsp. Olive oil
✔ ½ cup Tomato and basil pasta sauce
✔ 1 cup Grated mozzarella
✔ 2 tbsp. Salted capers
✔ 2 tbsp. Basil pesto
✔ 4 Sliced prosciutto
✔ Basil leaves to serve
See Also: Prawn Pizza Recipe
1. Take a pan and heat oil on medium heat.
2. Brush pizza crust with oil and place it in pan. Cover and cook for 2 minutes, each side.
3. Spread pasta sauce all over the crust and scatter capers and mozzarella over. Season.
4. Again cover and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
5. Remove from heat and spread pesto.
6. Top with basil and prosciutto all over.