Roasted Tomato and Pancetta Pizza
This is a simple recipe but contains sharp and uplifting flavors of tomato and pancetta especially loved by diet conscious people.
PREP 45 minutes
See Also: Two Cheese and Grape Pizza Recipe
✔ 4 Tomatoes, diced
✔ 2 tbsp. Olive oil
✔ 2 garlic cloves
✔ 1 Prebaked pizza crust
✔ ¼ cup Pizza sauce
✔ 1 cup Pancetta sliced
✔ 1 cup Mozzarella grated
✔ 2 tbsp. Rosemary chopped
✔ ¼ cup Rocket leaves
✔ 1 cup Grated parmesan
✔ Balsamic glaze for serving
See Also: Prawn Pizza Recipe
1. Preheat oven at 325F. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place tomato in the tray and sprinkle oil and garlic. Roast for the 20 minutes.
3. Now increase oven to 350F.
4. Put pizza crust onto tray and spread pizza sauce over.
5. Top with tomato paste, pancetta, rosemary and mozzarella.
6. Bake for 12 minutes.
7. Now top with parmesan and rocket and drizzle some balsamic glaze.