Potato and Bacon Pizza
It’s a great addition to your simple and quick pizza menu, with healthy flavor of bacon and topped with potato slices.
PREP 60 minutes
✔ 2 cups Luke-warm water
✔ 1/2 tablespoon yeast
✔ 1⁄3 cupsugar
✔ 1 tablespoon eachsalt & pepper
✔ 2-4 cups flour
✔ 2 cups Havarti grated
✔ 2 cups Red potatoes, thinly sliced
✔ 4 Scallion sliced
✔ 4 stripsUncooked bacon, cut into pieces
1. Take a bowl and mix water, sugar, yeast and salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Now add in flour gradually. Knead dough and set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven at 475 F. Grease baking sheet with oil.
4. On a flat working surface, roll the dough flat, as per the size of baking sheet.
5. Put flattened dough in a sheet and press to fix.
6. Layer bacon, Havarti, red potatoes slices. Now layer scallion and salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.