Artichoke and Spinach Pizza
It is simply delicious as well as highly nutritional; especially recommended for diet conscious people.
PREP 60 minutes
✔ 2 cups Luke-warm water
✔ 1/2 tablespoon yeasty
✔ 1⁄3 cup sugar
✔ 1 tablespoon each salt & pepper
✔ 2-4 cupsflour
✔ 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut
✔ 2 cups Spinach
✔ 1 cup Mozzarella grated
✔ 1 cup Cream cheese
✔ ½ cupGrated parmesan
1. Take a bowl and mix water, sugar, yeast and salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Now add in flour gradually. Knead dough and set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven at 475 F. Grease baking sheet with oil.
4. On a flat working surface, roll the dough flat, as per the size of baking sheet.
5. Put flattened dough in a sheet and press to fix.
6. Layer spinach over. Then layer artichoke hearts, mozzarella, parmesan and cream cheese. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.