PREP 40 minutes
See Also: Italian Capsicum Pizza Recipe
✔ 2 Lebanese bread
✔ ¼ cup Satay sauce
✔ 1 large Chicken breast fillet
✔ 1 tbsp. Canola oil
✔ 1 Red capsicum sliced
✔ 1 Red Onion wedges
✔ 2/3 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
✔ Coriander leaves for serving
See Also: Roasted Tomato and Pancetta Pizza Recipe
1. Preheat oven at 325 F.
2. Put each bread on oven tray and spread satay sauce all over. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat grill. Grease chicken with oil and cook it on grill for 4 minutes each side.
4. Put chicken into plate and cover. Set aside.
5. Take a bowl and mix onion and capsicum with remaining oil. Grill for 2 minutes.
6. Place these on bread and slice chicken. Place chicken on breads.
7. Top with cheese.
8. Bake for 10 minutes and top with coriander leaves.