This pizza is simple but contains a different taste than ordinary pizzas. It is best for your diet menu as well.
See Also: Beef Souvlaki Pizza Recipe
PREP 35 minutes
✔ 1 ½ tbsp. Olive oil
✔ 2 Garlic cloves
✔ 1 cup Wild mushrooms including oyster and shiitake, sliced
✔ 1 cup Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
✔ ½ cup Spinach
✔ 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
✔ 1 Pre baked pizza crust
✔ 1 1/2 cup Goat cheese
✔ 2 tbsp. Fresh chives chopped
See Also: Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
1. Preheat oven at 325F.
2. Take a pan and heat oil on medium heat, Cook garlic and mushrooms for 10 minutes.
3. Now stir in spinach and lemon juice. Add seasoning. Remove from heat.
4. Spread goat cheese on pizza crust and place crust on baking try.
5. Cover the crust with mushroom mixture and top with little oil.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle chives before serving.