Eggplant is the best alternative for usual pizza crust. Filled with flavors of mushrooms, peppers and pepperoni, the pizza is a great choice.
PREP 40 minutes
See Also: Pizza Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
✔ 2 Eggs
✔ 1 cup Flour
✔ ½ tsp Salt
✔ ½ tsp Black pepper
✔ ½ tsp Oregano
✔ 1 large Eggplant, sliced
✔ ¼ cup Vegetable oil
✔ 1 cup Pizza sauce
✔ 1 ½ cup Grated mozzarella cheese
See Also: Pizza Jerk Chicken Recipe
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Take a bowl and beat eggs.
3. Now take a plastic bag and mix in flour, salt, oregano and pepper. Dip eggplant pieces in egg, and then put in this flour mixture. Seal the bag and shake well.
4. Take a skillet and heat oil on medium heat. Put eggplant slices in it and cook for 5-10 minutes.
5. Place eggplant layer in a baking sheet.
6. Pour some pizza sauce and top with cheese.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.