Chicken Garlic Pizza
The blend of butter garlic sauce, tomato, chicken and ricotta is just mouthwatering.
PREP 35 minutes
See Also: Pizza Jerk Chicken Recipe
✔ 1 cup Boneless chicken
✔ 2 tbsp. Butter
✔ 2 garlic cloves, minced
✔ 2 tbsp. Green onion, chopped
✔ ½ tsp Dried basil
✔ 1 Prebaked pizza crust
✔ 1 cup Tomato sliced
✔ ½ cup Fresh chopped cilantro
✔ ½ cup Ricotta cheese
✔ ¼ cup Grated parmesan
See Also: Pizza Margherita Recipe
1. Take a saucepan and boil chicken in water, for 20 minutes. Drain and cut into strips
2. Take a skillet and heat butter with garlic on medium heat. Cook in it onion and basil. Refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat oven at 350F.
4. Fix the pizza crust into baking sheet and spread herb mixture onto it.
5. Now place chicken and cheese.
6. Top with cilantro, tomato slices and parmesan.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.