Pean Mushroom Pizza
This is especially loved by kids, and those on weight loss. It is simple and quick to make and contained healthy flavors of pea and mushrooms.
PREP 55 minutes
See Also: Simple Tomato Pizza Recipe
✔ 2 cups Luke-warm water
✔ 1/2 tablespoon yeast
✔ 1⁄3 cup sugar
✔ 1 tablespoon each salt & pepper
✔ 2-4 cups flour
✔ 1 ½ cups Ricotta
✔ 2 cups Sliced mushrooms
✔ ½ cup Frozen peas
✔ ¼ cup Chopped basil
✔ 2 tbsp. Fresh thyme, chopped
See also: Bell Pepper Pizza Recipe
1. Take a bowl and mix water, sugar, yeast and salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Now add in flour gradually. Knead dough and set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven at 475 F. Grease baking sheet with oil.
4. On a flat working surface, roll the dough flat, as per the size of baking sheet.
5. Put flattened dough in a sheet and press to fix.
6. Layer ricotta, mushrooms, peas, basil, thyme and seasoning.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.